Friday, February 17, 2012

A Sale For My Readers and Other Miscellany

Hello lovely readers! I'm just dropping by for a minute tonight to let you all in on a few secrets. First, in case you're wondering, I am working on a Vogue pencil skirt right now, but I am only about half way done. It's the first project that I have finally used my serger on though. Yay!

With all the patterns and sewing goodies that I have acquired lately I am running out of room. So, in an effort to make some room, I am having a 30% off any item in my Etsy store sale! Most patterns are only $3.50 with the discount! I also have lots and lots of vintage clothes in the shop as well. Just use the code 30PERCENT as checkout. ( This sale will only last through Sunday night.)

Here is my shop.

19Something


Also, I have the antique stocking pattern on Ebay right now which can be found here. 

I haven't counted the pieces to the Edwardian dress patterns yet, but if they are complete, I will have those listed on Ebay soon. ( However, if you;re interested in one of the dress patterns after I count them, shoot me an email, and I can set up an Etsy listing for you instead. )

Have a great night readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment