So, lets get to the lovely things I have taken a fancy to in blog land.
- Couture Allure shared some amazing swimsuit pictures from the 40s. ( Be sure to check out the jaw dropping shoes in one of the pics.)
- Stevie, from BeeBee's Vintage Dress made a super cute skirt.
- Forrest Nicole, from Presser Foot Propaganda, posts a weekly installment of "Wednesday Wants". This Wednesday, she featured an amazing dress and closet that I am so coveting.
- Justine, from Sew Country Chick, is giving away a copy of Butterick's infamous walkaway dress. Hop on over there and enter her giveaway. ( I won't be entering since I already have a copy.)
- The Vintage Sheet Blog featured an article on making a maxi dress from a vintage sheet.
- Kristine, from Just Keep Sewing, has a ingenious idea about storing buttons.
- Esther, from Morning Star, made a black and white striped swimsuit that I would love to own.
- If you like to bake I highly suggest this recipe for Red Velvet Whoopie Pies. I made them and they are decadent!
So, readers, if you blog, what did you post about this week? If you have a blog, or know of a blog I should be reading, let me know!