- Rachel, from Shoes and Sewing, made this awesome Anthro knockoff dress.
- The Girl with the Star Spangled Heart made this amazing skirt.
- Molly, from Molly's Sewing and Garage Sale Adventures, made this dress to wear to interviews. I think I am going to need to pick up that pattern one day, and hope my turns out half as fabulously!
- Evie, from La Couturiere Dimanche, made a super cute full skirted shirt dress and is working on a truly amazing wool skirt suit from a 50's pattern.
- Dixie, from Dixie DIY, made the perfect summer tank top.
- Lastly, from Couture Allure, is the most fabulous coat I have ever laid my eyes on. Finding similar fabric that isn't quilting cotton would most likely be an impossible task, sadly.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, a small sampling of all the wonderful things to behold in the world of sewing blogs. I am off to make myself work on my dress. I really want to wear it, but for some reason I don't have any mojo to make it. What have you all been working? I'd love to know.