Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Estate Sale Fabric Haul

Hello readers. I thought that I'd share with you the fabric that followed me home from last Saturday's estate sale. It had been a while since I  had I had found any fabric, so this was a fun surprise. Whomever lived in the house that I went through was definitely a loved of the classic Model T car. Every sort of Model T trinket, gadget, and fabric ever printed were accounted for in their home.

Don't forget, until the end of January, BLOGSALE, gets you 15% off in my Etsy Shop.


( Also, please excuse these photos. It was dark before I took them, so I had to employ the ever icky flash and no matter what I did some of the fabric would not cooperate on the hangar.)









1 comment:

  1. Those first two fabrics are gorgeous! And the crazy pink birds just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete