- Liza Jane Sews made a super cute version of the Lisette Passport dress.
- Stacie Things She Can made an adorable tunic in navy. ( A color I can't seem to get enough of.)
- Lisette from What Would Nancy Drew Wear is planning a 7 tops in 7 days challenge for herself.
- Molly from Molly Made made an amazing 40s dress
- Jali from The Equator Collection made a truly gorgeous smocked pillow.
- Jilly Be Joyful gives some great tips for cleaning up a vintage machine.
- Forrect Nicole from Presser Foot Propaganda made both a cute dress and skirt.
- Sarah from EmmylouBeeDoo
- Blooms and Bugs ( I wasn't sure of your first name, but if you let me know I will update it.)
I intend on writing a Sewing Blogs: Spread the Love post about once a week or so. If you'd like me to share a link to your blog in the sewing commune just let me know in the comments. To keep things from being repetitious I will link your blog to only the following weeks post since I want there to be new blogs in that section each week.
I love discovering new blogs, so don't be shy if you have one, speak up! What feats of amazingness have you come across this week in the blog world? I love hearing your thoughts readers!
P.S. Even though this is the Woodstock of sewing blogs, please stay clothed at all times, unlike the concert attendees. Come on, we sewed our clothes, we should wear them round the clock!