Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration Time Again

Last night and today I got a few new things cut out that will hopefully make appearances as finished garments soon. However, first up is a pair of hunter green flannel pajama pants for  one of my brothers. I have had the fabric since November and had promised him a pair for Christmas. Since it's pretty much February now I think it might be a good time to get started.  Better late than never, right?

I also cut out a Cynthia Rowley top, a 70s vintage top, and a skirt. As soon as I have time I will post the patterns envelopes.

Since I don't have anything sewn to show ya'll I thought I'd show you all a little jacket that I am in love with.It's Kate Spade, which I adore, but I do not adore the price tag and have no intention of ever buying a piece, ever, not even if I won the lottery. Okay, maybe I would consider it if I won the lottery.

I love it, but I don't 445 dollars love it, which is the current price on Nordstrom's website.  Perhaps I can make myself one one day? I won't be holding my breath to see if that will happen though.

I am also happy to report that my spring clothes arrived today, however, some assembly is required. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment